Lands Of Androhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a world torn apart by the sorrow of its gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little about me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

A little about me Empty
PostSubject: A little about me   A little about me I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:50 pm

Question So... who's first?
Back to top Go down
https://androhil.forumotion.net
Inwithiel Silverleaf
Forum Member
Forum Member

A little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me   A little about me I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:32 am

Well, as we say in Italy, I'll break the ice...

I'm Daniele, I live near Florence in Italy, I'm living with my wife and my son Davide, who is two years old.
I'm playing just one character, Inwithiel Silverleaf, who started ten turns ago, and currently is in the Troll Caves, trying to find some money (he has only 6 copper pieces), without being bashed by Trogs.
Back to top Go down
Maulwurf
Forum User
Forum User
Maulwurf

A little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me   A little about me I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:11 am

Smile I play many online games, enjoy tabletop games and roleplay. I am happily married to a woman who also enjoys the same hobbies. At present I live in Germany, but am moving to England early next year.

If anyone plays the following games, you might look me up: Fallen Sword, Renaissance Kingdoms, Shaiya, Tales of Pirates, Tales Runner and no doubt a few more by the time you read this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about me   A little about me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lands Of Androhill :: General Chat-
Jump to: