Lands Of Androhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a world torn apart by the sorrow of its gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning new skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maulwurf
Forum User
Forum User
Maulwurf

Learning new skills Empty
PostSubject: Learning new skills   Learning new skills I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:19 am

From the strategy guide, recent experience and advice received, I have peiced the / a way to gain new skills together.

First set your interest in the new skill you wish to learn (I set it to lockpicking. I don't know what other skills we are able to learn). Use the order SET INTEREST TO and the subject.

Then go to a bar / tavern / brothel and buy a few drinks. With a little luck the patrons of the tavern will tell you about the skill and some of the forms / levels that is comes in. You have not yet learnt the skill.

You then need to find a teacher or instructor in the skill. This can be a fair task in itself, especially for a skill often used for unlawful purposes. When at this instructor or teacher, pay their price for them to teach you then new skill. Bear in mind you may also need to buy tools to be able to practice the new skill. (in my case lockpicks).

Then practice the skill as often as possible to gain more experience and skill in your new ability. For me that means finding a locked door, unlock it, lock it, unlock it, lock it over and over again. As time goes on I will become more proficient at lockpicking.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Learning new skills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lands Of Androhill :: Starting Hints and Tips-
Jump to: