Lands Of Androhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a world torn apart by the sorrow of its gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maulwurf
Forum User
Forum User
Maulwurf

Potions Empty
PostSubject: Potions   Potions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:01 am

Some potions can only be used by magically alligned characters. Others can be used by us all.
Back to top Go down
Maulwurf
Forum User
Forum User
Maulwurf

Potions Empty
PostSubject: Potion of healing (red potion)   Potions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:01 am

Potion of healing (red potion)

Frequency very rare
Price (buy/sell) 37 / 13 cpr
Weight 200 g (0.44 lbs)

Potions of healing heal 20 hit points when consumed.

Potions are typically found in ceramic, crystal, glass, or metal flasks or vials. They contain enough fluid to provide one person with one complete dose to achieve the desired effects. (Note: To quaff a potion, issue the 'drink'-order)
Back to top Go down
miteke
Forum User
Forum User

Potions Empty
PostSubject: Potion of gaze reflection (silver potion)   Potions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:16 am

Potion of gaze reflection (silver potion)

Frequency very rare
Price (buy/sell) 450 / 150 cpr
Weight 200 g (0.44 lbs)

Potions of gaze reflection cause gaze reflection (50%) for 20 phases when consumed.

Potions are typically found in ceramic, crystal, glass, or metal flasks or vials. They contain enough fluid to provide one person with one complete dose to achieve the desired effects. (Note: To quaff a potion, issue the 'drink'-order)
Back to top Go down
miteke
Forum User
Forum User

Potions Empty
PostSubject: Potion of regeneration (bright red potion)   Potions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:16 am

Potion of regeneration (bright red potion)

Frequency very rare
Price (buy/sell) 300 / 100 cpr
Weight 200 g (0.44 lbs)

Potions of regeneration grant regeneration for 3 turns when consumed.

Back to top Go down
miteke
Forum User
Forum User

Potions Empty
PostSubject: Elixir of health (puce potion)   Potions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:16 am

Elixir of health (puce potion)

Frequency very rare
Weight 200 g (0.44 lbs)

Elixirs of health cure blindness, cure deafness, cure poisons and cure diseases when consumed.

Elixirs are typically found in ceramic, crystal, glass, or metal flasks or vials. They contain enough fluid to provide one person with one complete dose to achieve the desired effects. (Note: To quaff an elixit, issue the 'drink'-order)
Back to top Go down
miteke
Forum User
Forum User

Potions Empty
PostSubject: Potion of strength (bubbly potion)   Potions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:17 am

Potion of strength (bubbly potion)

Frequency very rare
Price (buy/sell) 75 / 25 cpr
Weight 200 g (0.44 lbs)

Potions of strength enhance strength (+2) for 2 turns when consumed.

Back to top Go down
miteke
Forum User
Forum User

Potions Empty
PostSubject: Potion of disease resistance (murky green potion)   Potions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:12 am

Potion of disease resistance (murky green potion)

Frequency very rare
Price (buy/sell) 225 / 75 cpr
Weight 200 g (0.44 lbs)

Potions of disease resistance grant disease resistance (50%) for 20 phases when consumed.

Back to top Go down
miteke
Forum User
Forum User

Potions Empty
PostSubject: Potion of acid resistance (green potion)   Potions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:12 am

Potion of acid resistance (green potion)

Frequency very rare
Weight 200 g (0.44 lbs)

Potions of acid resistance grant acid resistance (50%) for 20 phases when consumed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Potions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions   Potions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lands Of Androhill :: Items Guide-
Jump to: