Lands Of Androhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a world torn apart by the sorrow of its gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Haunted Burial Site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maulwurf
Forum User
Forum User
Maulwurf

The Haunted Burial Site Empty
PostSubject: The Haunted Burial Site   The Haunted Burial Site I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:31 pm

The Haunted Burial Site (2.5 danger rating): A nasty place with a few nearly unhittable poison dealing mist-thingies, as well as numerous fodder like rats and skeletons. If you go there make sure you have a
lot of magical attacks or you will most likely die. Also, groups are heavily suggested. I have no clue if the treasure is worth the danger since I'm currently just tagging along behind folks that do the beat downs and they have collected the misty loot.

-- Michael Kelly
Back to top Go down
miteke
Forum User
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Burial Site   The Haunted Burial Site I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Revision: The mist rats have been changed so that they are much more htable.
Back to top Go down
miteke
Forum User
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Burial Site   The Haunted Burial Site I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:11 am

I've picked up a spell book and 3% magic resistance here.

Beware of the north door. Behind it is a necromancer with over 1000 minions and sure death. It is run by a player and uses good strategy. Armies of over 40 characters have been wiped out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Haunted Burial Site   The Haunted Burial Site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Haunted Burial Site
Page 1 of 1