Lands Of Androhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a world torn apart by the sorrow of its gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Krashnoy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maulwurf
Forum User
Forum User
Maulwurf

Krashnoy Empty
PostSubject: Krashnoy   Krashnoy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:30 pm

Krashnoy (1.5 - 3 danger rating): Decent loot and reasonable opponents (Goblins, Hobgoblins, and Ogres) and not nearly as crowded as some places. Plus the fortress inside is an awesome place for loot if you can get a group together to withstand the withering crossbow fire.

-- Michael Kelly
Back to top Go down
Maulwurf
Forum User
Forum User
Maulwurf

Krashnoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krashnoy   Krashnoy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:12 am

Krashnoy you don't mention the orcs? I think the orcs are quite dangerous almost killed my best character fighting a couple of them in one turn.

-- David Townend
Back to top Go down
Maulwurf
Forum User
Forum User
Maulwurf

Krashnoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krashnoy   Krashnoy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:08 am

Don't try to get in the sewers. I tired lifting lids, opening the tops, uncovering them and even tried attacking the lid to try to get into the sewer. As they are not yet coded, the lid stays closed.

I do wish they wouldn't suggest the order "enter the sewer" when it doesn't work. Two turns I wasted trying...
Mad
Back to top Go down
Skarnwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Krashnoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krashnoy   Krashnoy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:43 pm

The starting level of the Orc Fortress in the SE of the city is a great place to collect some better equipment, but the dangers are greater too. I tried it solo against single opponents and did OK (ranged weapons help soften the target before they get too close). You would be well advised to travel with friends if you want to climb higher within the Fortress or you will end up looking like a porcupine as many guards are armed with the aformentioned 'better equipment' and use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Krashnoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krashnoy   Krashnoy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krashnoy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lands Of Androhill :: Locations Guide-
Jump to: