Lands Of Androhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a world torn apart by the sorrow of its gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Temple and Room of the Beast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrumpy Jack
Forum Member
Forum Member

Golden Temple and Room of the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Golden Temple and Room of the Beast   Golden Temple and Room of the Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:51 am

Hi,

Looks like a lot of my records have been mislaid in my recent move but here goes:-

In the Golden Temple there is a riddle which asks you a series of questions by which you are supposed to work out which of 9 wells you drink from. Drinking from a well transports you either to another room with influence to Magus, gives you another go or transports you to the room of the beast. If I remember correctly, I chose #7, which was wrong and threw me into the Room of the Beast. Having drunk from a well, I don't think that character can ever do it again.

The Room of the Beast is a huge cave (20x20?) with rock walls. Dotted around are various levers that can be pulled. I tried all of them and didn't notice anything different happening. The exit is in the south of the room and takes you back to the temple.

Also in the room is The Beast. Very powerful and does lots of damage. Can be damaged but seems to recover very quickly. Make sure, if you end up in the Room, that you plan your turn so that there is rock between you and the Beast at the end of the turn. The Beast will move towards you for several phases, but has less movement points than most characters.

Hope this helps anyone trapped. If I find my records, I'll add to this.

Pete Thornhill
Characters:- Sara and Centurion
Back to top Go down
Maulwurf
Forum User
Forum User
Maulwurf

PostSubject: Re: Golden Temple and Room of the Beast   Golden Temple and Room of the Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Is there a way out? Any escape?
Back to top Go down
Scrumpy Jack
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Golden Temple and Room of the Beast   Golden Temple and Room of the Beast I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:03 am

Maulwurf wrote:
Is there a way out? Any escape?

There is an exit to the south of the room (slightly hidden but easy to see). Whether the door out being open has anything to do with the levers, I don't know but my character got out easily enough with a few nasty blows from the Beast.
Back to top Go down
miteke
Forum User
Forum User

PostSubject: Re: Golden Temple and Room of the Beast   Golden Temple and Room of the Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:20 pm

I just killed the beast. Do not use well #9.

Another of my characters ended up in there later and the beast was back so it resets. It does not drop decent treasure - just a pile of skins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Temple and Room of the Beast   Golden Temple and Room of the Beast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Temple and Room of the Beast
Page 1 of 1