Lands Of Androhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a world torn apart by the sorrow of its gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Setting relationships to ally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maulwurf
Forum User
Forum User
Maulwurf

Setting relationships to ally Empty
PostSubject: Setting relationships to ally   Setting relationships to ally I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:38 pm

Do we have any advanced hints or tips? Im still trying to get the basics right. rabbit

Last edited by Maulwurf on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanakan Mithril
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Setting relationships to ally   Setting relationships to ally I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Once you've located other characters that are nearby where you are adventuring, use the "Set Attitude" order (e.g., Set Attitude towards Tanakan Mithril as ally) to ally yourself to them (hopefully they will do likewise). This way if you/they are attacked by an enemy, you/they will automatically attack the enemy too. Imagine if there are six characters with ranged weapons (like bows) in a group, if all have allied with one another and any one character is attacked then all six of them will automatically fire back at the enemy (if in range). Its an excellent way to protect your character (and your allies' character) and make friends in the game. I would consider allying with each and every player character you run into in the game.
Back to top Go down
Maulwurf
Forum User
Forum User
Maulwurf

PostSubject: Re: Setting relationships to ally   Setting relationships to ally I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:35 pm

Does this affect the number of reply attacks each character gets?

I find it annoying to find all my actions have been used in reply attacks when monsters attack me, so when I come to want to attack a monster I have no attack actions left.

Do you know what other settings there are? I know "ally" and "enemy" are two. Is there a neutral or something?
Back to top Go down
Tanakan Mithril
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Setting relationships to ally   Setting relationships to ally I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:21 pm

when you fire on the enemy of an ally, it does use up your reply attacks. but its still a superior tactic..... there is a reason why Tanakan Mithril has more kills than anyone else alien

the four setting for "set attitude" are: hostile, normal, friendly, and ally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting relationships to ally   Setting relationships to ally I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting relationships to ally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lands Of Androhill :: Advanced Hints and Tips-
Jump to: